Welcome to the City of Riley!
Check out our Quick Facts and Frequently Asked Questions!
Animals in City Limits:
City ordinance does allow for a maximum of four dogs, four cats, or a combination the two options, but no more than four animals total.
The City also allows for chickens within city limits, but not roosters. Please visit or call Riley City Hall if you are interested in having chickens.
- City ordinance states that dogs must always be fenced in or on a leash.
City Wide Clean Up:
- The City of Riley has a community garden. Information is available by calling (785) 410-1945.
- There is a dumpster available for cardboard only at the south end of the pool parking lot.
- The City of Riley has adopted recent flood plain maps under Ordinance 1010.
- The City of Riley has four vendors for propane
- People that own their own tank can buy from any of the vendors
- People that rent their tank must buy propane from the vendor that supplied the tank
Riley City Hall
222 S. Broadway
Riley, KS 66531
902 W. Walnut
Riley, KS 66531
The Riley Cemetery is located southeast of town on Union Road. Go East on Kansas Ave., then south on Union.
- The city will clear main roads first, then neighborhood streets, and alleys last. We will not remove snow from driveways.
Television and Internet:
- To connect to utilites, residents must fill out a Utiliy Application Form and return it to Riley City Hall and must pay a $75.00 connect fee.
- Visit our Public Works page for more information on utilities.
110 Courthouse Plaza
1st Floor, Rm B118
Manhattan, KS 66502