Riley City Pool
The Pool has closed for the season.
courtesy of the Clay County Medical Center.
12:30 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
- Single Pass: $35.00
- Family Pass: $75.00
- Additional $5.00 for each additional family member over 5
- Additional $5.00 to add a babysitter
Age 6 and under: $1.00
Ages 7 to 17: $2.00
18 and above: $3.00
No child 8 years of age and younger will be admitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult or approved babysitter, age 14 or older.
- Parties of 1-25 people: $65.00
- Parties of over 25 people: $85.00
- Contact the City Pool to schedule (785) 485-2481
- Sessions begin July 8th
- Sunday evenings from 7:00 pm until 8:00 pm
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per person
- Sessions begin June 11th
- Monday and Thursday evenings from 7:00 p.m. until 7:45 p.m.
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per session
- Level 1
- Session 1 June 18-22, Session 2 July 9-13
- Levels 2-6
- Session 1: June 18-29, Session 2: July 9-20
- Cost is $30.00 per registration
- Sign up at Riley Town Hall or fill out the attached form and mail to the City Clerk
Please make checks payable to the City Of Riley and return to the City Clerk at Riley Town Hall. Address listed below:
222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314