Riley City Pool
The regular weekday hours for the pool have concluded as of August 11th. Beginning August 17th, The pool will be open weekends only through September 1st with September 1st being the last day of operation. They will not be open LABOR DAY.
courtesy of the Clay County Medical Center.
12:30 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
- Single Pass: $35.00
- Family Pass: $75.00
- Additional $5.00 for each additional family member over 5
- Additional $5.00 to add a babysitter
Age 6 and under: $1.00
Ages 7 to 17: $2.00
18 and above: $3.00
No child 8 years of age and younger will be admitted unless accompanied by a responsible adult or approved babysitter, age 14 or older.
- Parties of 1-25 people: $65.00
- Parties of over 25 people: $85.00
- Contact the City Pool to schedule (785) 485-2481
- Sessions begin : June 10
- Monday and Thursday starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost is included with a pool pass, or $3.00 per session
- Level 1
- Session 1 June 10-14, Session 2 July 8-12
- Levels 2-6
- Session 1: June 10-21, Session 2: July 8-19
- Cost is $30.00 per registration
- Sign up at Riley Town Hall or fill out the downloadable form below and mail to the City Clerk
Registration form: will be updated prior to next season.
Please make checks payable to the City Of Riley and return to the City Clerk at Riley Town Hall. Address listed below:
222 S. Broadway
P.O. Box 314